Our quality commitments
The Tourist Office of the Val de l'Eyre is the engine of its destination; it is part of the will to get the Tourist Office to think of the quality of service, experience and customer satisfaction across the destination. The team of the Tourist Office of Val de l'Eyre welcomes you all year round and helps you write the script of your escapades in its territory.
TO ENHANCE OUR QUALITY OF WELCOME FOR ALL!
We are committed to obtaining:
- Label Tourism and Handicap, enabling the Tourist Office to become a pioneer in accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Category III prefectural classification of the structure,
- To the renewal of the Générosité de l'Accueil label in partnership with Gironde Tourisme.
The Val de l'Eyre Tourist Office undertakes to obtain category III of its structure for:
- Make a reception space and information space easily accessible.
- Facilitate your steps.
- Give you furniture to sit down.
- Learn about the local tourism offer for free.
- Displays and disseminates opening periods expressed in at least one foreign language.
- Be open at least 120 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or animation period.
- Respond to your mail all year.
- Provide a permanent reception service maintained by staff practising at least one foreign language.
- Provide tourist maps, maps and guides on paper.
- You give access to its bilingual website.
- Disseminate tourist information also on paper translated at least in a relative foreign language:
- to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal contact information, email, website address, telephone contact information, classification level;
- cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include the use rates, opening times and times for the public, the website and telephone and postal contact information;
- in the events and the animations;
- emergency phone numbers.
- Update tourism information annually.
- Display emergency phone numbers outside.
- Process your claims and measure your satisfaction.
- Have a counselor at your disposal during your stay.
- Ensuring reliability and timeliness of information on local tourism offer.
- Update data on the tourist offer of its geographical area of intervention.
The tourist office of Val de l'Eyre designated as "Welcome Bike ".
Bike welcome label - what is it?
A Home Bike certified structure is the guarantee for the bike tourist of:
- Be within 5 km of a bicycle route.
- To have suitable equipment and services (repair kit, water point, WC, ...).
- To enjoy a personalized welcome: useful information and advice (tours, weather, activities close to the route...).