Information point of the Tourist Office of Val de l'Eyre located at Salles.
A question? A request to make? Contact us:
Tel.: +33 (0)5 56 88 30 11
October to May
Monday to Friday: from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and from 01:30 pm to 05:30 pm; closed on weekend and public holidays.
September and June
Monday to Friday: from 9:00 am to 12:00 am et de 01:30 pm à 05:30 pm; Saturday: from 9:00 am to 12:00 am; closed on Sunday
July to August
Monday to Saturday: from 9:00 am to 12:30 am and from 01:30 pm to 06:00 pm; Sunday: from 9:00 am to 12:30 am
We are at your disposal to help you in the organization of your stay and to provide you with information on the territory of Val de l'Eyre.
We provide you with:
- A free and secure Wi-Fi spot,
- Full access for people with reduced mobility,
- A corner for children,
- Tourist and practical information about the Val de l'Eyre and its surroundings,
- The bicycle hire.
GET TO KNOW US BETTER.
Who are we?
The Community of Communes of Val de l'Eyre delegates the competence of tourism to the Tourist Office, which promotes tourism in all the five municipalities of its territory: Belin-Béliet - Le Barp / Lugos / Saint Magne / Salles.
THE TOURIST OFFICE, ANXIOUS TO GUARANTEE THE BEST WELCOME TO ITS VISITORS IS COMMITTED TO:
- The quality of the reception.
- The comfort of places.
- The information and the communication.
- The skill of the staff.
- The valuation of the territory.
- The customer satisfaction.
- Welcome the public.
- Promote the territory.
- Liven up the territory.
- Develop the territory.
THE TOURIST OFFICE IS ALSO…
A Tourist Office that contributes to the valorisation of its territory by developing its tourist offer and by participating in the tourist development of the latter.
- Development of the tourism development strategy of the territory with an action plan.
- Implementation of valorisation, coordination and facilitation actions in collaboration with partners (Tourist Offices, Biscay Landes Regional Nature Reserve, Department …).
A TOURIST OFFICE THAT ACCOMPANIES ITS TOURIST SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- Coordination of the tourist actors.
- Advising and supporting partners and project promoters.
- Management of the SIRTAqui database.
The tourist office of Val de l'Eyre designated as «Accueil Vélo».
The Accueil Vélo label, what is it?
A certified structure Home Bike is the guarantee for the bike tourist of:
- Be within 5 km of a bicycle route.
- To have suitable equipment and services (repair kit, water point, WC, ...)
- To enjoy a personalized welcome: useful information and advice (tours, weather, activities close to the route...).